Contributor

Awful Selection on "Black Friday" items.

Wow, what a disappointment.   Apparently the Q has no clue what a true black Friday discount is. Every holiday is touted as having sale prices and I have yet to find a really great price on anything. That's when I do box store shopping and don't turn on the Q at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Awful Selection on "Black Friday" items.

Sounded more like the Big Black Friday deals are offering 6 easy payments................not much else of a discount...

Honored Contributor

I can't quite figure out why. they're all excited about Black Friday.  That's hardly right around the corner and so far distant, it's  not even on my radar.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can't quite figure out why. they're all excited about Black Friday.  That's hardly right around the corner and so far distant, it's  not even on my radar.

Embarrasing.  A Black Friday "special" on a tape measure earlier. You cant make it up. Who is programming the merchandise ?  Calling it a Black Friday deal and selling items that are cheaper on Amazon is insulting to shoppers.   6 Easy pays may apply to people in debt or are maxed out on credit but these "deals" are not Black Friday pricing whatsoever.

Esteemed Contributor

Six easy pays sound great to me😉  

~~~All we need is LOVE 💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not only the prices....but the gift SELECTION itself:  ......🙄

On David's Holiday Gift Preview Show:

A Foldable Portable Table (glorified TV tray)

Light Bulbs With Backup Battery

Fabric Pill and Fuzz Shaver

Apple Air Pods

Emergency Auto Tool Flashlight (it wouldnt be a QVC Christmas without some kind of flashlight---LOL)😀🎄🎅

Berkshire Throw---these have been on soooo many times-😴ZZZZ!!!

Ornament Decorating Kit---Black Friday "Special" Price WAS $33....NOW $28.56---what a "savings"????  

😮

Laser Tape Measure Digital Display---WAS $36.50 NOW Black Friday Special Price $29.96

Amazon Fire 8' Tablet

SERIOUSLY?????????????? As Reever said you cant make this stuff up!!!...Its more like CLEAR THE WAREHOUSE!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Be sure you blow off the warehouse dust before you put these items in the drawstring bags. Goodness, this is a poor selection.

Frequent Contributor

IMO it' s like a glorified weekend garage sale! come on QVC you can do a better...or the quarterly results will be horrible (maybe that's what upper management needs- a WAKEUP CALL!)
Honored Contributor

Black Friday, that occurs around Thanksgiving, correct....they are advertising sales for that time frame now?  Seems odd to me.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Black Friday, that occurs around Thanksgiving, correct....they are advertising sales for that time frame now?  Seems odd to me.

I expressed my disatisfaction to Customer Service. If people dont call and complain they will continue airing sub-standard products. I set aside a block of time to watch the Holiday Gift Show and was looking forward to it. The merchandise presented was embarassing. The representative noted my complaint and will pass it on to management,