Contributor

Re: At least my shirt gets to travel

@yamma024 wrote:

At least your order is out and about. My Koolaburra TSV ordered on March 22 is still in process. 

yamma24, was that the pajama/jogger set where both top and bottom matched?  If so, I ordered it in the animal dot one and according to UPS I should get mine tomorrow.  I live in California. 

Respected Contributor

That happened to me.  Order left Lancaster PA and went South (at first....I live in the Southeast) but then took a turn and headed all the way to the Northwest.  I think it was Oregon.  Then left Oregon and headed back towards the East Coast.  Stopped in Tennessee for a while then went back to Lancaster PA .  After Lancaster it went south to my house.  I did tell the post office about it.  I don't think he believed me.

Respected Contributor

I had an hsn bracelet travel to 9 different locations with many of them in the same city. It started out ups, usps, usp, usps, post office and then back again. over and over.

Finally got it on the 10th day. 

They did give me a kash credit of 10.00 because it was late.

Today I chatted with 2 separate CS people on hsn because they give out this one coupon to selected members and I'm not one of the selected members even though I've been shopping at both channels for over 30 years. The thing is almost everyone else gets the coupon but me on fb, the chatters give out the coupon number on fb and that's how I know. You can use the coupon over and over which is why I wanted it.

So they gave me 10.00 kash credit again but didn't want to include me on the coupon. You would think they would want my money because you buy more. 

They finally added it to my acct. (more of a principal thing by this point) because they couldn't give me a reason not to.

The other cs rep messaged me back later and told me they weren't adding it but I had already received it..lol

I have never asked for a kash credit.

Super Contributor

Yes, that was the pajama/jogger set. I also ordered the animal dot. It shipped finally on the 31st. I hope I ordered the correct size!!