Valued Contributor

I was just wondering if anyone knows if QVC still has "as is products"?  I have looked but can't find them. I have bought several things this way, saved a lot of money & was very satisfied with every purchase I made with them. Now I can't find any. Did they just stop doing this?  Thanks for any help!

Honored Contributor

They are still there.  Type as is in the search bar.

Honored Contributor

Or click on "Shop by Category" 

Go to clearance and you should see As Is

@Lovemyboots

Esteemed Contributor

Recently I received several pairs of Clarks Medora brand shoes. One day I typed in the search box "Clarks Medora" and 2 pairs of the shoes came up - one pair of Medora Gemma was $30 and the other pair of Gemma Ellie was $47. Regular price was around $70. They were perfect. I just checked and u could still get the as is prices on these shoes. My favorites - I have them in all the colors

Valued Contributor

I used to search for "as is" for Valerie products and they don't show up in that category anymore.

Honored Contributor

Beware of the AS IS offerings, it's hit or miss with what you will receive. I just returned shoes that were obviously worn for awhile and smelled of foot odor. I guess when they say wear the shoes for a month and if you don't like them send them back, they aren't kidding. I had no idea the Q would pass something in that condition onto their customers. I made CS aware and they told me I have the option to return them. I guess this is standard practice, but I thought the AS IS products were supposed to be in like new condition.

Contributor

From QV's

As Is page

"Other online outlet stores may not offer return privileges, large product assortments, or dedicated customer service. However, when you shop QVC’s wide variety of as-is items, you can feel confident that even though your purchases may not be new or in the original manufactured condition, QVC's standard return policy still applies. You'll receive detailed information with your purchase."

I have purchased numerous As Is products and I've yet to be disappointed.  In the process of purchasing the items, they remind you 2 or 3 times of what  you are buying.  There are some people that should just stay away from As Is. Why set your self up for dissapointment?

Valued Contributor

You have to put "as is" in quotes, then key in Valerie.  Example: "as is" Valerie.