Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

It's "in this day and age."  Not "in this day of age" as Amy insists on saying.  

Yes, no big deal, not earth shattering, and there are other things to worry about. Smiley Happy

------

Too much QVC watching? 

Definitely too much negativity. It would make me sad.  

Not about how much QVC I watch.  If you're going to use a phrase, at least use it correctly.

@rms1954 

I totally understand what you are saying....this host is college educated--went to Catawba College, Salisbury, North Carolina, for a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theatre. She is a graduate of Arts from Townson, Maryland, and also went through QVC training.....so viewers should expect her to be professional and use a phrase correctly in conversation......If she's not sure of a phrase, then dont use it on air....This is why this host is not a favorite of mine....Wish they'd try Katrina out for the Monday Night Fashion Shows....

--------

I've never heard Amy use that phrase, but, I freely admit, I'm not a big QVC viewer. Actually, occasional viewer and shopper. 

I don't have any Q complaints, , I just have a life, that doesn't revolve around TV watching. 

I do enjoy Amy as a host, though.  She always looks great, in whatever  she's wearing, and, she seems enthusiastic and knowledgeable. 

Honored Contributor

Re: As The Saying Goes ...

[ Edited ]

@SuhseK wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Yes, no big deal, not earth shattering, and there are other things to worry about. Smiley Happy

------

Too much QVC watching? 

Not about how much QVC I watch.  If you're going to use a phrase, at least use it correctly.

@rms1954 

I totally understand what you are saying....this host is college educated--went to Catawba College, Salisbury, North Carolina, for a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theatre. She is a graduate of Arts from Townson, Maryland, and also went through QVC training.....so viewers should expect her to be professional and use a phrase correctly in conversation......If she's not sure of a phrase, then dont use it on air....This is why this host is not a favorite of mine....Wish they'd try Katrina out for the Monday Night Fashion Shows....

--------

I've never heard Amy use that phrase, but, I freely admit, I'm not a big QVC viewer. Actually, occasional viewer and shopper. 

I don't have any Q complaints, , I just have a life, that doesn't revolve around TV watching. 

I do enjoy Amy as a host, though.  She always looks great, in whatever  she's wearing, and, she seems enthusiastic and knowledgeable. 

@SuhseK 

If I find something on TV, including QVC, downright annoying, I do change the channel ---I think most people do)..... but it sure doesn't help QVC's financials...

I will say this for Amy---she has a great sense of style and looks great no matter what she wears!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Amy makes clothes look good.  If I were a vendor, that would be one of my major concerns.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

------

Too much QVC watching? 

@rms1954 

I didn't to to college so that's not an excuse.  I would love to see Katrina ... she's got poise and smarts.  Love her style.

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

------

Too much QVC watching? 

@rms1954 

--------

@SuhseK So you conclude that anyone who has any QVC complaint has a life that revolves around TV watching? Wow, "interesting" conclusion to come to. 😂

Respected Contributor

Too much QVC watching? 

You sound pretty negative and judgemental yourself. Maybe you should be the one who's sad.