Honored Contributor

It's "in this day and age."  Not "in this day of age" as Amy insists on saying.  

Yes, no big deal, not earth shattering, and there are other things to worry about. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Yes, no big deal, not earth shattering, and there are other things to worry about. Smiley Happy

------

Too much QVC watching? 

Definitely too much negativity. It would make me sad.  

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I guess you thought it was a big enough deal for you to call her out on it. SMH

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Maybe you should worry about other things then...

Respected Contributor

Many people use phrases that make me wonder if they have ever seen them in print. Just shows that they don't read much.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Maybe you should worry about other things then...

Maybe you should use your own advice.

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

------

Too much QVC watching? 

Not about how much QVC I watch.  If you're going to use a phrase, at least use it correctly.

Respected Contributor

I'll put a positive spin on this....you know who speaks very well?  Alberti. Good pronunciation, good grammar. 

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

------

Too much QVC watching? 

Not about how much QVC I watch.  If you're going to use a phrase, at least use it correctly.

@rms1954  I agree with you .... look at it this way & consider the host that said it .... she is annoying to say the least 🙃

Honored Contributor

Re: As The Saying Goes ...

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

------

Too much QVC watching? 

@rms1954 

I totally understand what you are saying....this host is college educated--went to Catawba College, Salisbury, North Carolina, for a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theatre. She is a graduate of Arts from Townson, Maryland, and also went through QVC training.....so viewers should expect her to be professional and use a phrase correctly in conversation......If she's not sure of a phrase, then dont use it on air....This is why this host is not a favorite of mine....Wish they'd try Katrina out for the Monday Night Fashion Shows....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”