Honored Contributor

As is used to be some really good deals.  Over the last year or 2, the deals aren't as good as they were in the past.  Not only was sizing availability much less but the pricing wasn't great anymore either.  If I'm only going to save a few dollars, I might as well buy brand new.

Super Contributor

I also wonder if Covid regulations make it complicated to sell sent-back items.  Many stores put an item in quarantine for a selected amount of time before it can be resold or inventoried. I can imagine the difficulty with doing that with shipped merchandise.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

As is used to be some really good deals.  Over the last year or 2, the deals aren't as good as they were in the past.  Not only was sizing availability much less but the pricing wasn't great anymore either.  If I'm only going to save a few dollars, I might as well buy brand new.

@Lipstickdiva - I always check the new item for anything in "As Is".  It's amazing how many times I've found the price for the new item to be less on sale or clearance than "As Is".  It's crazy how they decide to price things, but I always check.  (Once something's added to "As Is" the price doesn't change, but brand new items do!)