Honored Contributor

As Is, clearance, sales, etc.

Does QVC add items to the sales and as is items daily or weekly or what?  TIA

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

Re: As Is, clearance, sales, etc.

Your guess is as good as mine.  I keep seeing the same old "as is" jewelry items for months.  Once in awhile a new thing pops up but it's as if they abandoned "as is" jewelry items.  Maybe it means everybody's happy with what they purchased.

I check every Monday on the new markdowns section and then type in "last clicks" because it seems like they dropped that category.

Super Contributor

I have also noticed after reading reviews from people saying that they are returning Gili ,Lisa Rina, Peace Love World, and other brands like these that never end up in the as is section .....interesting. ...? reading the reviews can give you a nice sense of fit and at times a heads up of what is being returned. Seems like the higher end items may get resold perhaps because they were never worn !
Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

I got a pair of Mizrahi sandals for less than half price on a lunchtime special sale. OMG. They're beautiful!!! They came package like new, very meticulously. I hope they last, but if they dont I won't be out much. I was very surprised and pleased by the pristine condition in spite of having been hanging out for a while in the storage facility. I was shocked actually, but in a good way.

Trusted Contributor

I JUST received the GILI long maxi as an AS IS in a 1X petitle.  So they do put GILI in as is.  Now to me, I have not tried it on YET, but it looks PERFECT>

I try and watch AS now as much as possible.  If we can save a few dollars why NOT!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

I just went and checked a GILI LONG - black mult size XS (the TSV Dress) is in the As is section.  Just one size and just one color.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!