Frequent Contributor

Re: ""As I live and breathe...""

Yaaaaay! I am really looking forward to seeing her again; always enjoyed her! Thanks for posting this; does anyone know when she will be on? Thanks, everyone.
Honored Contributor

It will be interesting to see if she can stay the kind of host she was before. I always liked to watch her shows. I remember how she always gave credit to other people, not herself. I'm glad she's returning.

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Jacie said:

Lisa brings pure class to QVC, she is an amazing woman, beautiful inside and out! Great sense of humor too!

I always liked her too. Hope she will be back as a host and not a vendor. Will be great to welcome her back.

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Daysdee said:
On 3/25/2015 Jacie said:

Lisa brings pure class to QVC, she is an amazing woman, beautiful inside and out! Great sense of humor too!

I always liked her too. Hope she will be back as a host and not a vendor. Will be great to welcome her back.

She's going to be a host!

From her Facebook page, in answer to those asking if she would be a vendor representative or a host:

Lisa P. Mason:

"Regular host! I can't believe they want this old broad! But I am thankful to be invited back as host! What a blessing!!!!"

(link: https://www.facebook.com/Lisamason.showhost)

I think this is great news!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 lucymo said:

It will be interesting to see if she can stay the kind of host she was before. I always liked to watch her shows. I remember how she always gave credit to other people, not herself. I'm glad she's returning.

Well said!! Lisa was always very humble & I believe after what her & Gino have been thru, she will be the sweet humble Lisa she has always been. That's 1 reason I liked her so much, she was always SO kind to everyone. She is 1 sassy & CLASSY lady.