Contributor

Re: Around the world delivery

Denver today...

Respected Contributor

LOL, at least it's moving. My first shipped says it's still in NJ. The second shipped has no information available, and that third one has made it all the way to Il. They're all the same thing and 2 of them were ordered together.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Contributor

Jersey City, NJ today...maybe it will make it tomorrow...

Regular Contributor

So close YET so far! I was hoping to see that you had finally received the ever wandering runaway package... maybe tomorrow!

Contributor

Jersey City is about 20 minutes away from me, so hopefully it will actually get here tomorrow.
Respected Contributor

I actually got the last one yesterday. The ups one took the longest. The 2 post office ones followed different paths were shipped 2 days apart and showed up at the same time. Packaged different also. One was in a QVC bag and the other wasn't. Even the labels for return were different.

~~
Super Contributor

My last two Q orders came in their usual plastic bags with what appeared to be tire tracks on one side! Both were too filthy for me to touch, so I used old gloves! And this was the old $6.95 shipping.
Respected Contributor

On 3/20/2015 blueLagoon said: My last two Q orders came in their usual plastic bags with what appeared to be tire tracks on one side! Both were too filthy for me to touch, so I used old gloves! And this was the old $6.95 shipping.

I almost never have anything come in the bags. Considering they were all the same item but different colors I found the whole thing bizarre to say the least.

~~
Valued Contributor

It appears to me that it did go in the wrong direction. Hope it's year round fabric!!!

Occasional Contributor

I'm so glad you posted this. NYC has five boroughs and the one I reside in is the Bronx, a neighborhood called Riverdale. Recently I ordered a bracelet. First stop: New Jersey. Then it went to Brooklyn, where it sat around for a few days. Then it went to Queens, where it sat around for a few days. Finally, after 11 days, it arrived in the Bronx.

Four days ago I ordered a TSV (wig). This is also being sent, it seems, via USPS. I got an email that it shipped on March 31 but my order page says there is no tracking info available at all.

Shipping charges are lower now but I find I can't applaud this if shipping is so slow and roundabout and maybe even untrackable.