Respected Contributor

Since the first day of summer this year, it's been Fall.  I must have my calendar upside down!Woman Surprised

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

I'm also a person that hates summer.  Way too hot, humid, buggy, etc.  I loved it when I was a kid, of course, but that was a completely different experience than it is as an adult.

I'm also in retail and always chuckle when people complain about stores changing over to the next holiday / season.  If we didn't, nothing would be marked down or clearanced. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes. I hate the summer (except for daylight savings time). Bring on the cooler temperatures!

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

When I was school age, I dreaded fall and wanted summer vacation to go on and on. Now I love fall so much - fall clothing too!

I too love fall clothes!

Honored Contributor

I get so depressed when fall and winter are near.  I hate the cold weather, hate all the clothes, everything. 

I love summer and sunshine and light clothes and the long days.  I always dread the end of summer!  Woman Sad

Valued Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I get so depressed when fall and winter are near.  I hate the cold weather, hate all the clothes, everything. 

I love summer and sunshine and light clothes and the long days.  I always dread the end of summer!  Woman Sad

This is exactly how I feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor
No I'm not. At my age life goes by fast enough lol Spring is my favorite time year but I can understand retail rushing the seasons because that's their business to sell. Christmas in July I won't watch.
Honored Contributor

I'd be happy if we would could get above 70 degrees.  It's cold here.  It doesn't feel like summer.

I can't wait to go swimming.

Honored Contributor

@SeaChell   Fall and winter are my favorite seasons for weather and cuddling up in my sweaters.

The summers here are hot and humid. 

Christmas in July starting already. Another reason I stopped watching Q.

Honored Contributor

All retailers are way ahead. Heaven forbid we enjoy the present.