Honored Contributor

Egg Harbor (2) 8oz. Crab Dips & (2) 6oz. Mini Pretzel Bites - M87377

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't give a #&@$ about the price of QVC's food.  Its obvious someone is buying plenty of it.  I do care about people coming here name calling and insulting others.  That is out of line.

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't give a #&@$ about the price of QVC's food.  Its obvious someone is buying plenty of it.  I do care about people coming here name calling and insulting others.  That is out of line.

Thats all you do is insult people. Constantly.

Trusted Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@bombaycat wrote:
That is why it's called a forum. To start a thread and give your opinion. Learn how to communicate without being a bully.

Good for you @bombaycat  don’t let anybody bully you. This a discussion board, and you did exaclty what you are supposed to do discuss, and give your opinion. 

👍

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

Welcome to the boards. @bombaycat  Strap on your suit of armor.  We have the gang mentality now. All of this because you think dip is expensive.

What makes you think there is a gang mentality? Is it not possible each has their own opinion? Why attempt to make it divisive because we all don't think the same? 

We don't all live in communities with speciality stores. We don't all want to attempt making a new appetizer for the holiday. We don't all mind treating ourselves or family. We don't all mind sending food gifts to someone we're thinking of. 

The OP was not just an opinion. The second sentence was an implied insult.

@Etoile308 wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

Welcome to the boards. @bombaycat  Strap on your suit of armor.  We have the gang mentality now. All of this because you think dip is expensive.

What makes you think there is a gang mentality? Is it not possible each has their own opinion? Why attempt to make it divisive because we all don't think the same? 

We don't all live in communities with speciality stores. We don't all want to attempt making a new appetizer for the holiday. We don't all mind treating ourselves or family. We don't all mind sending food gifts to someone we're thinking of. 

The OP was not just an opinion. The second sentence was an implied insult.

Lighten up.up. Tired of of people being ' insulted ' by a strangers opinion.

Valued Contributor

Exactly true, I believe there are two types of people with "wealth" those who make a lot of money but are still living paycheck to paycheck, and just broke at a higher level. Then there are those who are wealthy BECAUSE they shop thrifty and don't blow it on overpriced things they don't need. Truth is, more likely than not that both types shop here at the Q.

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant  I disagree, Kachina624 gives good advice on these boards, is always willing to answer questions asked & isn't insulting at all, in fact she cuts through the ****** & tells it the way it is - in my opinion, it is much appreciated.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe what they charge for ( insert food )

Don't you dare question how I spend my money

Well just because you can't afford it , don't be bitter

Don't be rude

Well don't you be rude

Lather , Rinse , Repeat. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

The crab dip price is no more outlandish than lots of the other food sold on QVC. I guess I am still in shock from the prices at the grocery store now, so nothing surprises me with the expensive food stuff on Q. I made that mistake only one time; sent my in-laws some of the crab cakes...as a surprise since they really liked them....only to learn the box was delivered to their front porch while they were on a cruise. You don't even want to know what they found inside the box when they returned from their cruise.

Esteemed Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Exactly true, I believe there are two types of people with "wealth" those who make a lot of money but are still living paycheck to paycheck, and just broke at a higher level. Then there are those who are wealthy BECAUSE they shop thrifty and don't blow it on overpriced things they don't need. Truth is, more likely than not that both types shop here at the Q.

It astounds me @KittySoftPaws  that people believe if you buy overpriced anything you are wealthy. I have news for you most people that moan and grown about price are people that have the money.  That’s why they have money. They would rather keep it in their bank account.

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@ellaphant  I disagree, Kachina624 gives good advice on these boards, is always willing to answer questions asked & isn't insulting at all, in fact she cuts through the ****** & tells it the way it is - in my opinion, it is much appreciated.

I've never seen @Kachina624 be insulting to anyone either.