Esteemed Contributor

@september wrote:

@bombaycat wrote:
That is why it's called a forum. To start a thread and give your opinion. Learn how to communicate without being a bully.

And other people are giving their opinions.  That's how it works.  

why do you think people in upper income brackets wouldn't purchase from QVC?

It's quite a leap to infer the OP is bitter and judgmental. She simply said the price is outrageous. That is opinion.

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@september wrote:

@bombaycat wrote:
That is why it's called a forum. To start a thread and give your opinion. Learn how to communicate without being a bully.

It's quite a leap to infer the OP is bitter and judgmental. She simply said the price is outrageous. That is opinion.

@manny2 you are confusing me with another poster.  I asked the OP why she thought people in upper income brackets wouldn't make purchases from QVC.  That's all. 

she did answer that she is in an upper income bracket, but she buys food from local specialty shops.  My follow up to that, is that not all people live close to such shops.  It's simply more convenient for them to shop online, and worth it to them, to not have to spend time and gas money.

Honored Contributor

I don't give a #&@$ about the price of QVC's food.  Its obvious someone is buying plenty of it.  I do care about people coming here name calling and insulting others.  That is out of line.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@bombaycat wrote:
And the are buying from qvc? I doubt that.

Obviously someone is buying or they won't keep selling items like that.

Honored Contributor

@bombaycat wrote:

Now that's the pot calling the kettle black.

Respected Contributor

@bombaycat wrote:

To quote you, "...Who are you? The forum police?"

Esteemed Contributor

@september wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@september wrote:

@bombaycat wrote:

@manny2 you are confusing me with another poster.  I asked the OP why she thought people in upper income brackets wouldn't make purchases from QVC.  That's all. 

she did answer that she is in an upper income bracket, but she buys food from local specialty shops.  My follow up to that, is that not all people live close to such shops.  It's simply more convenient for them to shop online, and worth it to them, to not have to spend time and gas money.

I’m sorry @september  when there is a post within a post it gets confusing.

It’s not even worth going back to figure it out. Some of the mindset here is unbelievable.

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to the boards. @bombaycat  Strap on your suit of armor.  We have the gang mentality now. All of this because you think dip is expensive.

Think about how absurd that is. Keep posting and just ignore.

Esteemed Contributor

The OP made a comment about the price of the crab dip and then the ****** broke. What is wrong with her obsrrvation? Can't we give our views without being rude. We are all in different income brackets so our observations are not alike. Please step back and try to be kind, if not move on. 

I went grocery shopping today and food prices are rising. It is hard to believe how fast. A food item that was a certain price a couple of weeks ago is now $3 or $4 more. You have to make decisions about what you need and what you don't.  It is very difficult for large middle class families. Just state your opinions in a thoughtful way. Treat people how you want to be treated.

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

Welcome to the boards. @bombaycat  Strap on your suit of armor.  We have the gang mentality now. All of this because you think dip is expensive.

What makes you think there is a gang mentality? Is it not possible each has their own opinion? Why attempt to make it divisive because we all don't think the same? 

We don't all live in communities with speciality stores. We don't all want to attempt making a new appetizer for the holiday. We don't all mind treating ourselves or family. We don't all mind sending food gifts to someone we're thinking of. 

The OP was not just an opinion. The second sentence was an implied insult.