Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@colleena wrote:

@ellaphant  I disagree, Kachina624 gives good advice on these boards, is always willing to answer questions asked & isn't insulting at all, in fact she cuts through the ****** & tells it the way it is - in my opinion, it is much appreciated.

I've never seen @Kachina624 be insulting to anyone either.  

She's routinely condescending and rude. Good advice???? Omg!

@ellaphant    Where is the one example I asked you to cite?  I haven't seen a response.

I'm waiting also, I have never seen you insult anyone.

Super Contributor

@bombaycat wrote:
That is why it's called a forum. To start a thread and give your opinion. Learn how to communicate without being a bully.

It's the same ones on each forum that like to be the authorities & correct everyone who gives their opinion. I am familiar & remember them all & pay no attention to them when they post their hateful know it all opinions. Obviously they don't know the meaning of a forum.

Frequent Contributor

Bestday I agree with you. I've been careful about posting on this forum because there are posters on this forum who feel they must set the original poster straight by being very snarky. These people have placed thousands of posts here. So bombaycat keep expressing yourself in spite of this. Your view is just as valid as everyone else.

Valued Contributor

Of course, but the majority of us are middle class and do need to budget, and that wasn't really the point.

Honored Contributor

@bombaycat wrote:
That is why it's called a forum. To start a thread and give your opinion. Learn how to communicate without being a bully.

Amen! There are some on these forums who can't respond without disparaging someone or assuming the worst. And then we wonder why there is bullying everywhere people go and why some people take it to the max and hurt or kill others. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@bombaycat wrote:

Amen! There are some on these forums who can't respond without disparaging someone or assuming the worst. And then we wonder why there is bullying everywhere people go and why some people take it to the max and hurt or kill others. 

@CalminHeart wrote:

@bombaycat wrote:

I agree @CalminHeart This board represents a larger picture. We can see why this world is so divided. Most are just responding to a dialog in their own head. They are not responding to a post about dip.

Under the shroud of anonymity some post disparaging remarks. My guess they can’t do it in their real life, so they come her to do it.

Many of the responses are not about the price of dip! It goes deeper than that. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@bombaycat wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
I agree with you 100%!!  And I do not believe you were being the least bit critical-just voiceing and OPINION which is what this forum is all about.  The food prices are over the top IMO.  I cook alot and wouldn't buy this stuff at all.  Other ways to eat "easy" and for much less!!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler