Occasional Contributor
Opinions are welcomed. It's the snide comments that are not warranted.

I happen to be in the upper income and would buy my food from a specialty store. Not somewhere where food like dip is mailed to you. Now I do buy electronics ect... from qvc just not food.
Honored Contributor

Re: Are you kidding me?

[ Edited ]

@bombaycat  I agree with you. Some, as is their right, will defend anything, but especially given the volume, this price is crazy. Then again, I'm not one to order QVC's food. Some of it might be delicious but I do find most of it is priced ridiculously high. I'm not a big fan of cooking either, but can get good prepared foods at local stores. It's not cheap, but it's not this pricey either. That said, I'd not buy my electronics here either. There are better deals and better merchandise to be had elsewhere. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It does seem like a lot.  I would just go to the supermarket.  The prepared food section or deli probably has, or could make, a fancy crab dip.

Honored Contributor

I would first look locally for some of the food items sold on QVC, especially meats and desserts. That's not to say I never buy food from QVC because I have on occasion. We have very good meat markets and bakeries that allow me to personally select what I want.

Honored Contributor

@bombaycat    Exactly!  Remember that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@bombaycat wrote:
Over $70 for crab dip and pretzels. What world is that family living in?

They live in the same world as you but in a higher income bracket.  Don't be bitter and judgemental.

Do you really believe that with easy pay and credit cards. It has nothing to do with income. @rms1954 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bombaycat    You're the one who started this thread critical of the price of crab dip and pretzels.  If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Rude and uncalled for. As always. And a ridiculous point of view. 

Respected Contributor

Go right ahead and post about the ridiculously high prices for food qvc charges.  You are right.  They are not warranted imo.  Some people here try to squelch such posts by being snarky. It doesn't work, but non the less they try.  So keep on posting because I for one agree with you.

Esteemed Contributor

@bombaycat wrote:
That is why it's called a forum. To start a thread and give your opinion. Learn how to communicate without being a bully.

Good for you @bombaycat  don’t let anybody bully you. This a discussion board, and you did exaclty what you are supposed to do discuss, and give your opinion.