Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are they mentioning it will arrive before Christmas?

In talking to my youngest last night, the one that works for USPS I found out it's his own packages and mail he's been going in early (left at 5:30am) to get ready for delivery. He said they're getting so much passed off to them from both UPS & Fedex it's ridiculous and that if he didn't go in early he doesn't know when he'd get home.

Trusted Contributor

QVC has no control over what happens when items leave their warehouse. If items arrive late that's on the shipper. With Christmas less than 2 weeks away, personally I wouldn't take the chance on ordering gifts from any company unless I paid for the upgraded expedited delivery options.

If QVC has no control once it leaves the warehouse (and I totally agree with you) , HOW can they GUARANTEE that it will arrive before Christmas? 

How about saying, "We will do our best to get it to you in time for Christmas?"

Because that would be honest, and they want to SELL at all costs.

Regular Contributor

I just tried to order the Halo Bolt since I will be taking a car trip on December 26th.  The system said I should receive it on or about the 26th. I called to get expited shipping but they said it wasn't available.  I am taking my chances that I will receive it in time but if not I will send it back.  In years past they always offered expidited shipping for a fee but I guess not this year at least not on this item. 

It is what it is!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I heard MaryBeth mention that items would be delivered before Christmas.