Valued Contributor

Re: Are they mentioning it will arrive before Christmas?

Order by today and receive by Christmas. 🙄🙄
Respected Contributor

Nothing to do with Q, but when I was at UPS yesterday shipping my gifts out of state they said that Friday 13th would be last day to ship ground with delivery by Christmas.

I would not be ordering anything online that I need for a gift for any of the Holidays that are week of December 22. I’m still waiting for some things I purchased for myself from Q. Once they arrive, I’m finished. It gets old tracking packages ...
Valued Contributor

It's not USPS, UPS or FED EX.......if it doesn't leave the warehouse it's the Q. Funny every company I've ordered from has shipped immediately. And luckily I haven't had to wait any longer than two days to receive. Not with the Q.... 5-6-7-8 days turning into weeks.
Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I haven't watched many presentations in the last few days. Are they saying anything during these Gift shows that we will receive it before Christmas?

I just wondered if they are being cautious with all the shipping issues...

WHAT Christmas?  Do they specify that?

Valued Contributor

@Sooner.....darn that was good!!!!!!!!!
Trusted Contributor

Hmm--It is 7:48 p.m. on Dec. 12. I just ordered something from the Q that my sister mentioned tonight that she would like. The item ( a pair of slippers) was not shown today on air. I actually never have seen them presented, but I rarely watch QVC presentations. Anyway, my EDD was listed as Dec. 26. I upgraded shipping to increase my chances of getting this extra gift before Christmas (Dec. 17 to be exact). 

Trusted Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
It's not USPS, UPS or FED EX.......if it doesn't leave the warehouse it's the Q. Funny every company I've ordered from has shipped immediately. And luckily I haven't had to wait any longer than two days to receive. Not with the Q.... 5-6-7-8 days turning into weeks.

------

I haven't ordered in awhile, but, does QVC still give EDD's.?

I'm in Washington State and mine were always about 10-14 days.  Not the fastest, b ut as long as I knew, I was OK with it.  If I wasn't I'd upgrade the shipping or not order. 

I recently ordered a gift from Torrid. 7 Days until it shipped. 

Reminder of why I try not to shop on line at Christmas time. 🤪

Occasional Contributor

Valued Contributor

I always got EDD's, however my last order that sat in process for 6-7 weeks, was just that, my last. So according to my neighbors they still give EDD's. But now they seem to really fluctuate.
Frequent Contributor

I heard it from every host that I saw today...on both Q1 and Q2...plenty of time to get your order shipped to you before Christmas...no problem.