Respected Contributor

Re: Are there any food items that you bought at QVC that you think were worth the expense?

@RespectLife 

I have been tempted to try the salmon.  Which one do you like to have it on AD?

Honored Contributor

Re: Are there any food items that you bought at QVC that you think were worth the expense?

@Catch71 wrote:

@Venezia 

It amazes me how many people on this forum say they never buy anything from QVC and basically just come on to tell us so.

Why are they on here if they are not a customer who wants to share their experiences?

@Catch71 - Exactly my point.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@elizabethl123 wrote:

I DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM QVC OR OTHER SHOP CHANNELS  WAY OVER PRICED  ESP THE FOOD

@elizabethl123 - How odd. You don't buy anything from QVC or any shopping channel, but you're on a shopping channel's forum?  How did you manage to find it? And why would you want to?  Seriously just curious.

BTW, perhaps you don't know that putting everything in caps is considered shouting.  Not necessary to get your point across.

=========

@Venezia  I believe @elizabethl123  has explained she is elderly with poor vision and the CAPS are useful to her. We need to be conscious of her physical disability, just as we should let spelling and grammar errors go. No need to make people feel bad.

@AuntG - I don't know the poster or her particular condition.  However, the question posed was whether you bought any food items that you thought were worth the expense.

So also no need for someone to respond just to say she buys nothing - not just food - and that everything is overpriced.  How does that add to the conversation, except to imply that anyone who does is foolish.

(And the question still remains, how does someone who never shops with any shopping channel, find herself on their forum?  Perhaps Adeline will answer for herself, since my question was directed to her.)

@Venezia  All @AuntG did was answer why the poster uses caps. Also the poster you are questioning has a right to post whatever she wants. As far as I know no one here is required to answer to the question police.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ - You're right - everyone has a right to post anything they want, within the rules of the forum, on any subject.

I also have a right to ask a question of another poster - unless the "question police" decide I don't.  I should not be expected to know that someone is elderly, has poor vision or any other issue.  I thought it was helpful to mention the subject of "shouting" on a forum.  Many posters aren't familiar with netiquette, until someone points it out.

I think enough has been said about it and I doubt Adeline will respond, so I will leave further comments to everyone else.  Have a great day!

Respected Contributor

Years ago I ordered those caramel covered apples.  I knew I was probably overpaying, but I did it anyway.  I have never ordered any food item since.  QVC doesn't sell any food that I can't get elsewhere for a better deal.  In fact, many grocery stores have stepped up and offer great speciality items.  I often wonder about the wine sold on QVC.  I definitely get better pricing on that.  Mostly at Trader's.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Venezia 

It amazes me how many people on this forum say they never buy anything from QVC and basically just come on to tell us so.

Why are they on here if they are not a customer who wants to share their experiences?

Because it's a free country and if they want to post, they CAN.

Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 

I am hoping for the individually wrapped ones. My SIL has already put in her request as a Christmas gift. LOL

Super Contributor

3. @aroc3435 wrote:

@bluetail fly   Just FYI:  On Junior's website they have the Pumpkin Cheesecake listed and on sale for $44.99 instead of the normal $50.95.  I love that flavor, too.  One of my favorites from them.

Hope this helps.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Thank you!
Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

You are right about that.  My comment was not intended to offend anyone.  I honestly don't understand the people who continually come on here to bash QVC and they state they never buy anything.  But yes, it is a forum open to anyone.

Frequent Contributor

@Venezia 

Well said!