Occasional Contributor

Are the shows repeating today?

It began to seem to me Mary Beth has said the same things exactly as yesterday? Than I noticed these shows today are repeats. Is this true? I rather live shows! Has anyone noticed this or am I crazy? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are the shows repeating today?

@Flipper121  I am pretty sure the shows are live. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I always thought they were live and I watch often. But today they are not. Mary Beth just said the same exact statement re the halo . The same caller called in I remember it's a repeat. What is going on ? I wonder did something happened that they needed to repeat shows!! Esp on black Friday. I do not understand Mary Beth has same coat on but halo girl said yesterday was Thanksgiving?

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmmmmmmmmm  I don't know now.  This wasn't on yesterday was it?   I thought they started with the Halo around 10 pm last night.  I'll have to listen closer.  She just said how many they sold today, I don't think so, and she also just said what time it was on the east coast.

Esteemed Contributor

@Flipper121  Mary Beth just said this is a live show.  

Occasional Contributor

Yep I heard Mary Beth  say the time on East coast too. But the caller who called in with the daughter who saved a person with a halo was the same caller! Than when Mary Beth was selling the beats she said she wanted to be a DJ . The whole scene was the same. Odd ! 

I will  Continue to watch but for some crazy reason I like it live. I have been watching since I was in college many many years ago  in the late 1980s when jeffrey was on who  married Judy. I would put it on as background as I studied late at night. They were live. So I felt like I had company in the wee hours of the night.

My friend used my notes once asking me wha were all these numbers  all over my notebooks where??? They were QVC item numbers of things ME  poor college student wanted!!! Lol!  

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth has said the same things for the past 20+  years. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I think it's going on 28 years.

Respected Contributor

I thought that show was taped too.  

Respected Contributor

Many times QVC Plus is a repeat show, but I always thought QVC was live.