Super Contributor

Re: Are Brunettes Becoming Extinct at the Q??!!

I know the reason Antonella is blonde is to hide her gray. Gray is less noticeable in blonde hair than dark hair.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, I love Antonella but the blonde hair makes her look so much older, please go back to brunette girl!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did you see Jane last night?   ...  She must have gotten the memo ... I've noticed this trend for a while now.   

I think Jill told them to go fly a kite ...

Honored Contributor

My hairdresser says that lighter shades make you look younger but a lot of the hosts who are now blondes are already young.Blonde must be the new fashion trend for hair.

Respected Contributor

@kelshar wrote:

I know the reason Antonella is blonde is to hide her gray. Gray is less noticeable in blonde hair than dark hair.

What's wrong with being gray?  It shows maturity and life experience.  And, I bet the majority of viewers are gray. 

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@kelshar wrote:

What's wrong with being gray?  It shows maturity and life experience.  And, I bet the majority of viewers are gray. 

Most people in the workplace don’t get the same regard as they get older..I have read posts that said a host is getting longin the tooth and other such negative age comments.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGranny wrote:

I love Antonella to death but the too blonde hair and too tan skin is a little too much. She was absolutely beautiful before the change. I mean, if it’s what she wants and she feels better having done it then more power to her. Her personality and joy for life shines through no matter what!

Well said.  I too don't like her blond hair look.  She should realize that her Mediterranean skin tone and dark eyes all go together with dark hair.  She looks out of balance with blond hair IMO.

Honored Contributor

Re hosts' hair:

I've been wonderng why I'm seeing so many of them with their hair styled so that it's almost covering their face.

And then the opposite look of the "top knot" that looks like someone plopped a doorknob on their head.

Honored Contributor

If they update the Meet the Hosts page with photos of the way the hosts look now, it'll be quite a sea of blonde.

Super Contributor

I notice last year they lighten their hair color and when the season changed they went back to a darker color. I think it is a summer thing for them. Antonella has lighten her hair before and i noticed she has shorten her hair also.