Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Kim Gravel's show tonight?

OMG No!  Shades of Beverly Hillbillies

Respected Contributor

Guess I thought she would have someone else with her, as someone said her Ed McMahon (blast from the past BTW). Not a fan of her or her clothing so for me, depends what else is on at same time!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

YES! Loved it last week. I will DVR if I'm not home. I'm a little disappointed Sandra is on with her - they don't NEED her. Kim and Amy - her best friend from home - were perfect together IMHO. I hope Amy is on tonight- I will miss her if she's not. She's the perfect "2nd" for Kim! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

OMG No!  Shades of Beverly Hillbillies

I liked “The Beverly Hillbillies.”

Valued Contributor

No, it was just another sales show masquerading as a talk show last week. Yes, she sat down and talked to some of the vendors for a bit, but the talk and the sofas eventually went away, and it turned into straight sales pitches. People seem to like Kim, so it’s a smart way for QVC to use her in the capacity as a host to sell a variety of products. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I missed it last Saturday, but enjoyed reading all the posts.  She is co-hosting with Sandra Bennett tonight.  I think I may take a peak.  

Anyone else joining me?

I feel stupid but how do you watch the show?  Is it regular programming or another channel or is it live on Q????  I missed it last time cuz I don't know where or how to tune in.  (I know ... I feel dumb)

Honored Contributor

Nope. A few minutes of the last one was enough. Sorry.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

If I think of it, I’ll check online to see what products are being presented. If I’m interested in whatever she happens to be selling, I’ll take a look. Last week I was interested in the first item - a Beekman Kit - but stopped watching after that; I had no interest in any of the other products. 

It is just another, slightly different, way of selling things. If I’m not interested in buying something I won’t waste my time. 

Honored Contributor

me!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

thank you for the reminder.  Is it at 9 pm Eastern?  I watched it last week and it was entertaining at best, merely different at worst.   I'm kind of glad Kim's BFF Amy isn't returning.