Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Kim Gravel's show tonight?

@ellaphant wrote:

You Cannot Be Serious

@ellaphant  - I'm curious so I'm going to check it out.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal  

I set my phone alarm so I won't miss it tonight. Missed it last Saturday and sadly, couldn't find a video of the missed show on QVC or YouTube.

Why not?

Not prepared to give a thumbs up or down before seeing a few shows, as I don't think QVC is wise enough or willing to let her stray too far from their predictable routine...yet.

I'm usually watching a PBS murder mystery at that time on Saturday, and this week they're doing pledge drives so I'm looking forward to Kim Gravel NOW.

Honored Contributor

I did not expect to enjoy the show, as Kim is a bit much for me. To my surprise I found myself laughing my head off, and I watched the whole show. I think Sandra will have a bit of a calming effect, and it should be a good match. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I may watch her also, wish I had half her energy!  

Trusted Contributor

I'll check it out. But I'm disappointed it's with SB. Sandra was good when she first started, but she talks so fast now & constantly interrupts. It's almost like a nervous thing.
Respected Contributor

The first show wasn't bad but wasn't great.  I really like Kim.  I probably will check it out tonight just to see how it goes.  I don't know why Sandra is co-hosting though.  I thought this was Kim's thing.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
@KentuckyWoman wrote:

The first show wasn't bad but wasn't great.  I really like Kim.  I probably will check it out tonight just to see how it goes.  I don't know why Sandra is co-hosting though.  I thought this was Kim's thing.

I interpret that as interference from QVC.  

. . .  pulling strings behind the scene, looking for the "perfect" , that will draw ALL viewers and be universally loved, and inspire a fortune in sales from one hour of promotions.

Perfect doesn't exist.

Edit- I'm disappointed that i missed last week. If tonight is an hour of Sandra trying to stifle & corralle Kim* I'll be upset.

(*much like she's sent in to do with the exuberant S Graver.)

Valued Contributor

OMG........NO - NO - NO !!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Yes.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed her 1st show, I laughed throughout, and loved the fast pace of presenting the products.  I like Sandra, but she can be a bit, hmmmmm, bland in personality.  So it will interesting how they ebb & flow tonight.  They probably want to give Kim an actual sales person to handle all the item #s and last call minutiae. 

Kim’s best friend was her “social media host” last week, and she did a fabulous job.  She was very laid back but still very funny and of course already had great rapport with Kim.