Occasional Contributor

Anyone still have Deal-a-Meal cards?

I am hoping someone still has the Deal-a-Meal cards so that I can get in touch w/ you to write down the information from the cards to rebuild the plan.  Can't find the plan anywhere except Ebay and will not make any more purchases after a bad experience.  Hope to hear from you!!    

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone still have Deal-a-Meal cards?

There are several offers for “Deal a meal cards” By Richard Simmons on Amazon. I just checked.
Regular Contributor

Richard Simmons .com. You can get the foodmover and cards for 12.00 to 15.00 depending if you get manual or electronic. I forgot to see how much shipping was.

Honored Contributor

Omg, I got rid of them last year.  I looked at them before donating , and this is a great plan.  I used them as maintanance for years back in the day.  It is an inexpensive, easy way to eat real food, organic or not....no additives like many portioned premade meal plans.  Reat to take them with you on trip.  After a while you memorize cards, but it is good to train yourself with.  If I had them I would give them to you!!  Sorry

Honored Contributor

@radc Since posters are not allowed to post person info such as email, I suggest you look into the ideas already posted.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@radc wrote:

I am hoping someone still has the Deal-a-Meal cards so that I can get in touch w/ you to write down the information from the cards to rebuild the plan.  Can't find the plan anywhere except Ebay and will not make any more purchases after a bad experience.  Hope to hear from you!!    

Go to Richard Simmons website and you can buy the plan. It is very inexpensive. 

Super Contributor

I have a few stray ones laying around.  This reminds me of the time I only had green veggie cards left for the rest of the day.  This was around noon!  Had to just eat dressingless salad the rest of the day lol 🤮