Valued Contributor

Anyone still get the email when returning?

I used to get the "Return is on its way" email when using the Q label, I don't get them anymore. Does anyone?
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone still get the email when returning?

I did not get it on my last return. Only I got was when the refund was issued.
Frequent Contributor

Hi jlrbr.  I got one in September.  It was my first time using the Q's return label and it was nice to see the email informing me "Your refund is on its way."

Valued Contributor

Thanks to all
Esteemed Contributor

Nope . . . not for my last nine returns (so many defective items lately!). I think it's all tied to the fact that the new Order Status page is not tracking return status at all, even though there are links that should provide this information.

Honored Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
I did not get it on my last return. Only I got was when the refund was issued.

This is what happened with me, too.

But I do have to say that I got the refund just four days after I mailed the return back! 👍

Respected Contributor

I was wondering if it was just me. I don't get the notice anymore either when a return is on its way. I liked that feature because the package can sit there anywhere from 2 to 10 days. Now I can't gauge when I should start checking on a return.

Valued Contributor

A four day refund !!! A miracle!!!
Honored Contributor

No emails for the last few returns and I can't track my returns either. I don't know what their problem is, but I don't like to be surprised, I want to track my returns. I doubt very  much if I will order anything after Thanksgiving, I can't be sure I'll get my orders on time for Christmas if I have to return anything.

Valued Contributor

maybe the emails stopped at the same time that hosts stopped saying 'your package will arrive in 7 to 10 days'.

many are still waiting to receive orders placed a few weeks ago, so they can't answer your question . . . yet. stay tuned. <smile>