Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone see tomorrow's shows?

On 12/12/2014 wendy1960 said:
On 12/12/2014 KYToby said:

I do not plan my day around shopping channels.

Please don't take this as being rude, but I know of some people who are unable to go shopping in the store, as either they are ill, handicapped, etc. I know of some people who choose not to shop online. Some people stay in if the weather is bad, or just choose to keep QVC on as background noise while doing household chores.

Many of us don't plan their days around shopping channels either! I plan on going to my local outlet mall.

I agree with you 100% Wendy. In my case, I'll be spending most of my day tomorrow, outside, cleaning up from the big storms we've had this week. Before I begin, and when I take a lunch break, and in the evening...I'll be shopping online.

I won't have time to get to any malls or shopping areas. It would be great for me to see some of the things I need to buy offered on QVC, at good prices. I'm sure I'll find them elsewhere online...just not here.

Trusted Contributor

I worked 20 hours straight, and during the entire night, couldn't watch QVC..they got a head start on nothing much but computers....so boring. Glad there was other stuff on TV !!!!!!

I'm cleaning out my closets come daylight !!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 funwun said:
On 12/12/2014 stevieb said:

I don't either, so what...?

The programming still stinks...

Lol!! Too funny Stevie...good reply lol!!!

Wink

Some things just need to be said.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 12/13/2014 stevieb said:
On 12/12/2014 funwun said:
On 12/12/2014 stevieb said:

I don't either, so what...?

The programming still stinks...

Lol!! Too funny Stevie...good reply lol!!!

Wink

Some things just need to be said.

I agree, Stevie

Esteemed Contributor

we have all day Dell on the Q....HSN had all day HP....and I noticed their presentations ran at the same times .....at least some of the times I tried to watch each channel....I finally gave up and never went to either of them....

to make matters worse....that skinn product guy was on ShopHQ....another thing I don't watch....anything beauty....so my tv was shopping free...lol....

tomorrow its all day Apple here...I haven't checked what the competitors are having....may be another day when my tv doesn't have any shopping on it....

Super Contributor

No one said they did.