Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone receive honey bells?

There must be a problem with the crop this season.  I have not been able to find tangeloes in the markets and this is the time they're usually avaliable.

I love them.  I'm sad.

Occasional Contributor

When I ordered my Honeybells they said they would be shipped Jan 9.  This was an approximate.  Jan 9 came & went. Checked status of order & it said Jan 13.  Jan 13 came & went. Tried to cancel my order. It was too late to cancel.  Order status then said Jan 26.  Got an automated voicemail from QVC saying they were trying to process my order asap & expect it in a week.  Finally came on Jan 24.  They were in good condition except one of them had a large gash in it.  I think QVC should've notified people sooner that the shipments were going to be late.  I heard nothing from them until I got that automated voicemail.  

Trusted Contributor

I gave up ordering food from Q this past December when I received my yearly Junior's cheesecake order.  It tasted like ******!  They piped the cheesecake with some whipped cream stuff that tasted like plastic.  Even after I scrapped it off, the cheesecake itself tasted nasty.  Companies are charging higher prices for stuff, but their quality of the product is not the same.  Very sad.  

Hope you guys get your Honey Bells.  

Occasional Contributor

Mine were terrible this year. Half were so underripe with virtually no flavor. The other half was overripe to being spoiled. Got a return.
Regular Contributor

Mine were terrible. I threw them out and got a refund, shame I used to love them, I don't think I would order them again. I got them on 1/4

Super Contributor

I ordered Honeybells once and was not happy.  I find better quality citrus at my local stores or Produce Junction. 

Respected Contributor

Nope....

Regular Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

l

I sent them to my daughter and she toold me two were totally rotten....and the others werent that great