Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone near Forest Park GA and can pick up my QVC order?

Spabar, you give me hope. I am happy you will be getting your order. I did not get mine today's mail, nor do I have any update on my tracking.

Honored Contributor

Is it even a facility or is that just the origin of where they assigned the tracking number? I find that the first location mentioned in the tracking is usually just a processing thing and when it actually DOES get to UPS, it comes from somewhere entirely different.

It's just the slowness of QVC processing. I don't see that changing any time soon. I hope you get it soon. These days things CAN go much quicker, and the better retailers reflect that. I don't know why QVC can't seem to get on board.

Frequent Contributor

On 2/27/2015 chickenbutt said:

Is it even a facility or is that just the origin of where they assigned the tracking number? I find that the first location mentioned in the tracking is usually just a processing thing and when it actually DOES get to UPS, it comes from somewhere entirely different.

It's just the slowness of QVC processing. I don't see that changing any time soon. I hope you get it soon. These days things CAN go much quicker, and the better retailers reflect that. I don't know why QVC can't seem to get on board.

According to the tracking info, it's a "shipping partner facility"...whatever that means.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Frequent Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Beauty$Junkie said:

Spabar, you give me hope. I am happy you will be getting your order. I did not get mine today's mail, nor do I have any update on my tracking.

I got it. The box looks like it went through a war, but contents were fine. I hope yours gets resolved soon.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Valued Contributor

Update, no package today. I think Circles might be on to something. Perhaps I am just doing early Christmas shopping and will have my package soon. Can I just say, Ridiculous?

Valued Contributor

I should finally get my 2/16 order today. I had to wait until 3/3 before they would ship a replacement. They expedited delivery so I would get it today. I have no idea what happened originally. I don't think I can order items as gifts any more, however, as I needed this for 2/28 and shipping is not timely.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, what a long wait! I'm glad you will finally be getting it, though, supposedly. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Valued Contributor

Finally, just got my order from 2/16. I hope I never have to go through this process again. The weather is worse than ever, and still they got my reorder from 3/3 delivered today. I won't be returning them either.