Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone hear the new greeting on Q Customer Service line?

I  have not heard the message yet.  Where is this new warehouse that they are building?  Anyone know?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

I cancelled my 10 plus year Philosophy auto delivery. A Kate Somerville a/d as well. What a mess. And I keep trying to cancel my delayed item. Now the recording tells me I cannot cancel but can return it as soon as I receive it, wow, really?!?!
Regular Contributor

This morning I ordered a L"Occitane hand cream set for my DIL.  No sooner had I hit "place this order" than I got an email saying that there's a delay in the shipping.  Up until I saw this thread I'd missed the whole "delay in shipping" fiasco.  For me, that's the end of ordering anything for holiday gift giving on QVC.  Can't take the chance that it won't make it.  On the other hand, last Sunday, a friend was over and recommended a book she wanted me to read.  As we were talking, she surprised me by ordering it on Amazon.  That was around 3 p.m.  By noon on Monday, it was at my front door.

Trusted Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
Recording immediately makes statement about shipping problems.

I have been a customer for 30 years but I think it is time to move on.  After attempting to place an order today I realize this is no longer worth the effort.  There are a few products I would like to have for the holidays,  but with all the confusion currently going on I will look elsewhere.  I can’t risk not getting them.   

Valued Contributor

Amazon vans scurry up and down my road all day. 7 days a week. That's great customer service.
Esteemed Contributor

I will keep ordering with the understanding that shipping time is slower on some items. I ordered Valerie's gingerbread family 10/18, they shipped on 10/23 and are out for delivery today. That is not bad, all things considered.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Didn't they move the warehouse from Pennsylvania. to California? I can't imagine they pay warehouse people a living wage, so it's going to be hard to hire and keep people with the high cost of living in California. Also, I think a lot of this stuff is being shipped directly from the vendor and the Q doesn't have  as much control over that.

Valued Contributor

I ordered a coat that was to be a gift for a young girl. Now our temps have finally dropped and I have to go out and buy another. Wasted time with the Q. Never ever thought this would happen. I have zero trust in them.
If your warehouse cannot ship that's one thing, but what happened to sending out the emails stating "your return is on its way"? Don't tell me the picker driving the forklift is the same one monitoring the emails. Seems it's an all around issue.
Valued Contributor

Wouldn't be surprised if shipping is going to be from a warehouse in Mexico or China
Honored Contributor

I bet there will be a lot of unhappy customers and returns on things arriving too late.