Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone hear the new greeting on Q Customer Service line?

@Puppy Lips  The new warehouse is in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania.  From an article I read recently, it's expected to be fully operational in early 2020! Not sure if that is still the anticipated date, but if it is, it sure doesn't bode well for QVC meeting Christmas deliveries, IMHO!

Respected Contributor

Ordered 2 items the evening of Oct 20th & both arrived before noon on the 23rd...I was surprised.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@Puppy Lips  The new warehouse is in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania.  From an article I read recently, it's expected to be fully operational in early 2020! Not sure if that is still the anticipated date, but if it is, it sure doesn't bode well for QVC meeting Christmas deliveries, IMHO!

@Krimpette thanks for the info!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

How long is QVC going to keep this up regarding their shipping problems? Hasn't it been all summer long and now almost November into their "big" shopping season? Doesn't seem like it should take 6 mos. to fix the issue.

I couldn't agree more!  Other big companies can make the shipping work- why not QVC?  And since they are saving production money by repeating overnight shows then why don't they focus more resources on fixing the shipping problem?  It makes no sense anymore.

Respected Contributor

In addition to the shipping fiasco, today I encountered the redesign of the order status function that also has lots of problems. Why in the world would a company decide to reorganize major functions during this time of year.