Honored Contributor

Anyone having trouble shopping on the Q website?

[ Edited ]

Can't put anything in my cart or speed buy.  Get a message saying the product is not available on QVC.com and to order by phone.  Then another page comes up and says QVC is not available on line at this time.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone having trouble shopping on the Q website?

Was happening from 9 a,m, PST through 3 this afternoon on my end also.  Finally fixed it.

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

Was happening from 9 a,m, PST through 3 this afternoon on my end also.  Finally fixed it.

Yes; me too!!  And now it's doing it again. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

There's definitely something screwy happening. I'm suspecting to that all the LOGO Advance Orders from last night really weren't - that it was a system glitch.

Yesterday late afternoon I reinstated an order I had canceled last week.  The CS rep reintstated for me, and I checked a short while later to make sure I had gotten the EZ pays again and it was the same total (the price on the item had gone up since I'd canceled my order).   Yep, everything was fine after I talked to her yesterday.

Today I noticed that the order had been canceled. I myself had canceled it last week, but not the resintated order.   Given all the issues with the site last night - I figured my reinstatement from yesterday afternoon got wiped out somehow or hadn't gone through properly (I had made sure it had gone through shortly after taling to the CS rep. but somehow it went back to my original cancelation).   Something screwy is happening with the order system.

Valued Contributor

Have not been able to order online.  I keep getting a message that the product is unavailable for online purchase (even the ones they were currently showing on air).  Couldn't sign in either.  Keep getting a message that says "QVC.com is unavailable."  Switched browsers and can now get the website to work.  Seems to be a problem with those who are using google chrom. Wish they could get this fixed.  I called to report this morning and was told they were unaware of any website issues.  Sigh

Honored Contributor

Still having trouble this morning; both signing in and trying to put something in my cart.

@Alice-QVC @Wayne-QVC

Esteemed Contributor

I find it frustrating that QVC seems indifferent to the problem customers are having obtaining a secure connection logging on through Chrome!! I 've made several attempts at reaching out to c.s.& have gotten no meaningful response!!

I Just downloaded Firefox for the express purpose of obtaining a secure connection to QVC!!! I don't have the issue with any other websites!!

Can somebody in QVC land  please get us some meaningful assistance??

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ

I don't think they're awake yet.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @faeriemoon I am so sorry you are still having difficulty. I will forward the thread to our IT Department so that they can research this 

Contributor

cannot log into Q  from my IPhone 6 keeps saying error occured try again, this has happened several times in past few days ..very inconveient ...