Super Contributor

Anyone having trouble placing orders this afternoon?

I have placed an order 3 times on line and once on app, and it says it is placed , but not listed in my orders, and no confirmation email. I call CS and she said she would notify someone, and that order was not placed. It has been at least 3 hours and still no luck. I even cleared my Safari  in case there was a snafu there, but didn't help. Anyone else having a problem? 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone having trouble placing orders this afternoon?

@Susic This happened to me last weekend. I saw it was charged on my credit card but there was no record of it in my orders nor did I get an email. When I called customer service they had no record of it either - but it finally showed up later in the day. So I would not keep ordering because you may likely get multiples.

This has happened to me a few times over the last year. It is very annoying! That is why I check my credit card to see if it went through. 

hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

I placed an online order this morning and I printed it out but it never showed up in my email or under order statis. 

I have been trying since noon time and just hung up with CS and they are still down.  They even placed an order for me and that is not showing up.  Same thing happened to me last week.  Guess I am not going to get my sale items or maybe doubles of everything.  I sure do hope they credit my account if that happens.

Super Contributor

Do you have Qcard or other card? CS found no record of orders. Will call tomorrow to make sure, very strange.

Honored Contributor

I'm afraid some people are going to end up with a bunch of duplicates.  Every time I've placed another order when the first didn't show, I received two.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I had this happen last year when there was an ordering hiccup and I would suggest you really keep an eye on your order status as they will likely eventually come through in multiples. And then you've really got a mess to deal with!

Super Contributor

@pupwhipped agree & they usually pop up in the middle of the night. By the time you are aware that you have two or more, it's too late to cancel either one.

Super Contributor

Yes, they all apparently activated overnight, several duplicates, but I was able to cancel at 5 am as I get up early. Will call customer service again later to be sure. Wonder what caused this. Well, won't happen again. Only redid order as for some reason several items on my wish list went on sale at same time and wanted to be sure I was able to get them. Thank you, Susi.