Super Contributor

Re: Anyone having problems with the easy pay option?

I had the same problem. I kept trying-almost gave up- but then it worked.

Honored Contributor

I can't order at all. Everytime I try to add an item to my cart, I'm getting a message to contact CS because something went wrong. That's my sign not to order.
Contributor

Yes I had a problem on the website with it but switched to my phone app and it allowed me to opt out of easy pay

Respected Contributor

Yes!  I ordered something this morning and kept trying to change it to pay in full but it wouldn't let me. I finally gave up and left it on EZ pay.

Trusted Contributor

Well now I can't even put anything in my cart. I am done for today to many issues.

Esteemed Contributor

Q is having technical difficulties. Surprise surprise. What a mess
Honored Contributor

I had a 29.00 item that insisted on staying in Easy Pay.  Back and forth, back and forth, I went to edit this, edit that.  Finally gave up.  At least they took my order, even though I got that red banner that something is wrong.  I also had a larger item that did go through without a glitch.  I was surprised to see a free shipping Sunday so soon after the last one.

Honored Contributor

YES!  

Early this morning I ordered a dress, tried many times NOT to use easy pay, but the website was not cooperating.  I went ahead and placed the order then contacted the social team via email...  

They took care of the issue promptly.  I never use easy pay,  I wish it was not the system default.

Regular Contributor

I have a charge with H.S.N and they give several options of easy  pay. They offer 2.3 or 4 payments. You have to have there charge to pick your easy pays I like it much better than Q.V.C.

Respected Contributor

I do not have an HSN card and have no problem choosing the easy pay option I want. Rarely use easy pay, but no issues when I do.