Trusted Contributor

Anyone having problems with the easy pay option?

[ Edited ]

When I get to check out the only option is 6 easy pays and I can't change it to 3 easy pays or to pay it full. It only has the 6 easy pay option available. Which I don't want.

Anyone else having this issue. I have reset my computer but still it won't give me any other option when I go to check out.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone having problems with the easy pay option?

@Lucylu12   I don't know if you can adjust the easy pays to be less then the current offer.  But you can go in and pay the months in advance to make it 3 easy pays.  Just go into your account, order status, easy pays, and choose the months that you want to pay.  

I do it all the time, when I want to make more payments, or pay something off sooner then the standard amount that the order defaults to. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12. I think it is a Q tech  issue as I tried to change my order to one payment. I went into my order status and was able to adjust some. I ended up having to call CS as could not make changes. It isn't your computer or tablet. I think the system is overloaded?

Trusted Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

@Lucylu12. I think it is a Q tech  issue as I tried to change my order to one payment. I went into my order status and was able to adjust some. I ended up having to call CS as could not make changes. It isn't your computer or tablet. I think the system is overloaded?

I think you may be right. I have never had an issue changing the payment options until now. With free shipping it's probably overloaded. I will try later.

QVC Customer Care

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Gorgf wrote:

I think you may be right. I have never had an issue changing the payment options until now. With free shipping it's probably overloaded. I will try later.

@Lucylu12  Good Morning, Sorry you are having trouble w/ez pays, I've had one other customer with the same issue, if you need it changed  please email the order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc, we are happy to help.       

Susan

Honored Contributor

I never use e-z pay so I always change it when I place my order.

Yesterday when I tried the green "Edit" button, it wouldn't work.  I had to use "Payment Options" to change my order to one payment.

Respected Contributor

Yes, same problem. If they get it fixed may order one more item later. I rarely use easy pay.
Respected Contributor

I can only order with easy pay. I do not use easy pay. Very annoying.

Honored Contributor

I just placed an order and could change to one payment as usual with no problems.

Respected Contributor

Just checked and still not working for me. Not going to keep checking, their loss!