Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone having issues getting Laura Geller items to ship?

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Skididdy @Nataliesgramma @Icegoddess @Auntie CC @DJP     Thanks for your responses.  My order arrived today.   Weird

@BalletBabe Lucky You.  I got a shipping notice today.  However, I just looked at the tracking information and it says it was in my AL town on JUN 14 but is now in Morrow GA.

@Icegoddess  Wow that is terrible.  Our post office delivery system is terrible!  Hope you get it soon. 

@BalletBabe Stuff usually get's stuck AT my local facility rather than getting there and then going on a side trip. I really like my carrier (person) though.

Honored Contributor

Checked on my order this morning and it apparently has come back from vacation to my local facility and is out for delivery.  However, after it first came back, I got the message "Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible."  That's the first time seeing that one.  In the past I have gotten the "Shipment Delivered to USPS, Package Acceptance Pending." which usually means it's been misplaced.  I got this message also the first time it arrived at my local PO before going off on vacation.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Checked on my order this morning and it apparently has come back from vacation to my local facility and is out for delivery.  However, after it first came back, I got the message "Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible."  That's the first time seeing that one.  In the past I have gotten the "Shipment Delivered to USPS, Package Acceptance Pending." which usually means it's been misplaced.  I got this message also the first time it arrived at my local PO before going off on vacation.

@Icegoddess   I have had that happen to me a few times.   I hope if it is on vacation it has a swim suit along?   LOL

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess   I have had that happen to me a few times.   I hope if it is on vacation it has a swim suit along?   LOL

@BalletBabe I didn't find a swim suit in the package.  Ha ha.