Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone else underwhelmed with the Memorial Day Sales on the Q?

@Reever wrote:

QVCs prices are never appealing. They market to those in debt with their EZ Pay offers. EZ Pay to me is pointless. I buy something and pay it off in one fell swoop. Dont want to be paying for Honeybells I ordered in January for 6 months. Only those who live check to check benefit from EZ Pay

This is sort of harsh.  Some people use easy pay to budget and they do a good job of managing it.

Regular Contributor

very underwhelming.  All other retails have real discounts.  QVC doesnt even have free shipping.

Respected Contributor

I was liking a Kim Gravel top that was on air, then I saw it was over $50 and thought no way. I just placed an order today at Loft and got two dresses, earrings, a belt, socks, and a skirt for $85! That’s what I call a sale. 

Frequent Contributor

I am SO disappointed that everything is not on 6 easy payments.

Valued Contributor

I’ll be shocked if there isn’t a flash easy pay or free shipping sale in the next 24 hours. The two items I’ve had my eye on have both gone up in price and been stripped of their easy pays in the last 2 days. Not only do I feel like they’re ignoring a big sale weekend, but I also feel like we’re being punished.

Regular Contributor

I was able to watch a little this weekend, and YES, I am underwhelmed.        I stopped briefly at the mall, and grabbed 5 tee's for less than $50.00.  There are loads of sales with %'s off.  Great time to shop locally!

Valued Contributor

They’re announcing that something “very special” is happening tomorrow at 6PM. That usually means an easy pay or free shipping event.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My sis and I shopped til we dopped locally on Saturday....lots of good deals in B&M stores 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

@Reever , I do easy pay almost every time and I don't live check to check, far from it.  Not sure of your thought process but it's a great way to purchase something on payments and not pay interest.

Honored Contributor

I appreciate the free shipping on beauty items, but would like free shipping on other items too--especially kitchen items as the  shipping is $5.50.   I get better sales online at  a well-known department store and always get free shipping.   Not of fan of easy pay----will never use it nor will I get a Q card.  (had one years ago)