Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else still getting an error message when trying to view a product video?

I've been having the same problem too but only over the last day or two.  I can't see any videos!

I've tried with my Macbook air, iPad, iPhone & PC desktop and all are giving me the same issue!  I tried with Google Chrome & Safari.  Maybe I need to try another browser but this is ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else still getting an error message when trying to view a product video?

Still can't get it to work; have to use my ipad.  (Don't use the app; go through Safari.)

Trusted Contributor

I do not usually have problems with videos, but yesterday was a challenge to view videos both on my laptop and on my iPad Pro.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am not getting a error  report but, having a  problem with sound sometimes. There are so many bugs with the QVC website its not funny. The jumping pages are terrible with me this morning. QVC for crying out  loud fix your webpage already so it  works for everyone, not asking too much are we?Woman Mad

Honored Contributor

Amazingly, I was able to view a video today.   Let's see how long this lasts...