Honored Contributor

Anyone else still getting an error message when trying to view a product video?

I know this has happened before, but I thought the issue had been resolved.  Thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone else still getting an error message when trying to view a product video?

Yes, absolutely! Was getting that last night when trying to view vidoes for Lori Goldstein shoes.

Thank you for posting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else still getting an error message when trying to view a product video?

@faeriemoon  I couldn't use chrome.  I had to go in via Explorer.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, thank you.  I'll give it a try.  Wanted to view something earlier today and couldn't.

Respected Contributor

Yes, for two days ... I use Chrome so that probably was the issue.

Valued Contributor

I've tried Chrome, IE and every other browser. Tried on desktop computer, lap top and IPhone. Cannot access videos with any of these options. And it is ONLY QVC website. I can view any other online videos I want to............................so it has to be something on QVC's end. Also, it appears (I may be incorrect) that posts under Customer Care, don't show up in the general Forum Topics. If you look under Customer Care and also Suggestion Box, you will see that others are having the same issue.

Seems with the Q website, it is constantly an issue of one form of another.

I have been getting these for probably a week or so.  Has worked fine for years but now it keeps telling me that "it has not fully downloaded due to a network error".  I have tried 2 different computers, 3 different browsers and cleared cookies/history several times.  No problems anywhere else, just QVC.  Apparently they aren't trying to fix it, but just blame the customer computers.  I guess it's their loss as there are some things I won't buy unless I see them in use.

Honored Contributor

Went on my ipad and was able to view on the regular website through Safari.  Was not able to view using the QVC app.

I wonder if they realize how much business they are losing with this feature down.  If I haven't seen a live presentation on a product I head for the video.  I don't buy based on a picture; not to mention most of their pictures stink.

New Contributor

YES! Can't view any videos on QVC. Everywhere else my videos work fine! So glad I came here to find out it isn't my computer only. Thanks everyone!

Occasional Contributor

Yes, only happens with the QVC website. So frustrating! Just fix it already!