Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else not buying a lot because who knows when they’ll go out again

I've ordered a few things with the sales offerings going on.  Might as well take advantage of a good bargain. 

Honored Contributor

I've not ordered any clothing. I purchased 4 Linea tops over the past year that were lunchtime specials that I have not yet worn. They will be my summer wardrobe as I will not get out very often. My only recent purchase were the face masks from QVC that were grossly overpriced. But I needed them. 

Contributor

Outside of a once-a-week grocery/pharmacy trip (we are still on total lockdown), I've only ordered 2 skincare items that I needed to replenish.  That was 2 weeks ago from a national cosmetic type store & it still hasn't shipped.  Other than that, I have no need for anything else even though most stores have their spring items marked down.

Respected Contributor

Nope! I have made 3 fairly big purchases from JJill and I have purchased clothing for my daughter (Boden, RL).I have also purchased new bedding for my daughter and for myself.

My bday is approaching and I have my eye on a new Coach bag!  

Honored Contributor

I'm not really shopping much.  I bought a couple of things from Lands End and LL Bean a month or so ago that I already knew I'd need for summer.  I haven't bought much from Q in the years because I can find the same things elsewhere for less and with free shipping.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt I'm with you about the hemline choices that QVC offers. I want a shirt with a straight hem! One, I'm short and I don't need something that goes down almost to my knees in the back. It has been a cold spring so I'm still living in my fleece tops with a turtleneck underneath. Forecast is for it to warm up at the end of the week. 

I've been going thru things in my closets and drawers and have come to the conclusion that I really don't need to buy more clothes right now. I bought a new pair of snekers from Ryka - hope they fit - since I live in a less populated area so I can get out and walk or ride my bike  when the weather improves

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt I'm with you about the hemline choices that QVC offers. I want a shirt with a straight hem! One, I'm short and I don't need something that goes down almost to my knees in the back. It has been a cold spring so I'm still living in my fleece tops with a turtleneck underneath. Forecast is for it to warm up at the end of the week. 

I've been going thru things in my closets and drawers and have come to the conclusion that I really don't need to buy more clothes right now. I bought a new pair of snekers from Ryka - hope they fit - since I live in a less populated area so I can get out and walk or ride my bike  when the weather improves

@GinaV24 

Yep....smh...it seems that everything I see on QVC is an uneven hem...they lost a lot of sales from me because the style and print were very nice, but then that ole "diaper hem" resulted in NO SALE!!!   To me it draws attention rather than disguises the back side....

Well its warm here....had a few days of 90's already, then its calmed down a bit in the upper 80's and some rain helped to cool us off too....but no long sleeves, cardigans, or jackets fo us here in Texas....  Hope the weather turns nice in your area soon....  How strange it was 80's in Alaska and snowed in the Northeast....WOW!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I haven't purchased anything since early December. I'm still employed, but who knows what the future will bring. I'm thankful I'm not carrying any credit card debt. That was my goal going into 2020.
Respected Contributor

I can't remember the last time I bought anything from QVC.  I haven't bought anything but food and necessities for a few months now.  Other than food and essentials,  there's nothing else I need.  

Honored Contributor

if I'm gonna have to pay for s/h and if necessary, return fees nope!!!

There are plenty of online retailers to fulfill my retail therapy with discounts, coupons, free shipping.

Plus, I've watched more QVC these past weeks than I had in last 3 years...and nothing called me to buy it!🤔🤷‍♀️