Super Contributor

Re: Anyone else having web site troubles?

I can't view any video after 9 seconds. This started Friday morning. Very annoying

Super Contributor
Contributor

I am having problems as well. Called CS in hopes that they would be able to help out. No such luck. No other problems on other sites.

Occasional Contributor

I am so glad to see I am not the only one having problems. I just emailed them and said I didn't have any trouble the other day and yes my flash player and everything on my computer is all up to date and fine -What did you guys do? It's ok though I just won't be ordering it's their loss!! I noticed it when I wanted to play a video and it started and just stopped and this was on all of them.

Super Contributor

I ordered something in the wee hours  last Friday morning (Oct. 21st) all was well but since then  all the videos stop  after 9 seconds.

Regular Contributor

Sooo, the other day, I started this thread.  Got some advice from a QVC Addicts member on FB to clear cookies.  Soooo, I cleared cookies on both of my computers and that solved my product viewing/ordering page problems ... for a couple of days!!!  This is crazy ... now, this morning, pages don't load correctly.  If you click on a color or size, the site does not register it and the photos of colors do not come up and you CAN'T VIEW OR ORDER ANYTHING ONLINE ... QVC you need to fix this ... you are potentially losing tons and tons of orders by ignoring this problem.  It's your site that needs to be fixed .. not our computers!

Contributor

I have been having the same problems as everyone else ... videos don't play for more than a few seconds, and I'm unable to select a size and color of any product ... it just keeps lit saying, "choose a color/size."  This is the third day of this.  I read a post yesterday, maybe it was in "among friends," I'm not sure, but the person said to check if there was a little i with a circle around it in your toolbar (right before you see "community.qvc.com..." that means your connection isn't secure.  Well, sure enough, I have that little i (instead of the lock, meaning it's a secured site.)  I have no idea how that happened or when it happened.

If someone gets an answer to the problem, would you please post?

Thank you!

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone else having web site troubles? Yes cannot enter the sweepstakes over 24 hours

[ Edited ]