Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone else having problems with the forum acting up today?

[ Edited ]

Have you inadvertently changed any of your iPads general settings ?  That usually is the primary cause of your iPad acting up.

Also check your internet speed.  With many people staying at home ,working, buying online, watching movies, playing games, your internet speeds might be throttled down.

FWIW my iPad Pro has been working perfectly.  No jumping around this or any other site. And it is on all day.

~Put food in front of me, and I will eat it.~

Esteemed Contributor

My computer has been acting up, but its just in general, in my case its nothing to do with QVC.

Honored Contributor

Usually, I'm on a desk top.  I had problems with notifications being there. 

Esteemed Contributor

it was jumping all over the place ,  but only on this site.  Glad to hear it wasn't just my iPad clearly.    It does seem ok today ,  maybe just a crazy fluke !!  

Valued Contributor

I'm not tech savvy so I don't know what is causing the problem on my iPad. I'll be scrolling down the page and all of a sudden the page goes white and the words come back a few seconds later. It happens 2 or 3 times each page only when I am looking at the forum. Does anyone know what the problem may be? TIA

Respected Contributor

Nothing new for me. I use a Fire tablet and a desktop and the Q website (and it's the oinly one!) jumps around like crazy until it settles down. The forum has actually jumped around less since the font was changed.

Valued Contributor

Having some problems also.