Frequent Contributor

Anyone else having problems accessing Auto Delivery?

Anyone else having problems accessing the auto delivery portion of their account? I have  been having problems for at least a week. It's not just on my computer I have tried several different devices. TIA

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone else having problems accessing Auto Delivery?

yes i am and also having issues when i try to check the tracking on things i have ordered.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry for your access issues—my Auto Delivery order information shows up fine.

Super Contributor

YES! I have been trying for several days to get into auto delivery to check what is coming and change it until after December and I get an error:   

We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information.

I can get into my orders and easy pay but not AD.  What is going on?  I guess I will monitor my orders and just cancel whatever pops up instead of delaying it. I think I have 2 for December that I need to move. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those of you experiencing issues—if you share the device, system, and browser you're using when you get error messages, it will be much easier for someone to help you figure out what is happening and resolve the problem.

I continue to have no difficulty in accessing my Auto Delivery details, so I'm guessing there must be a problem with a specific technology combination (perhaps iPads using Safari, as others have posted about QVC site access issues with this setup lately).