Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else have a ptoblem with how slow this site is to load????

[ Edited ]

It is NOT my computer.I have no problems anywhere else ,just here. What a PITR, it is to shop here. You find an item you want  and want the info,sizes,colors,ect and you have to wait so long for it to load over and over  (sizes/colors)     Smiley Sad

Besides extremely sooooooooooooo  shipping,unability to cancel an order after waiting over a week for it to ship  and the extremely slow website,  it is becomming a really unpleasent place to shop!!!

....and too many of the items i want are not restocked fast enough or at all!  Like the  Anybody line or Cuddl Duds       Smiley Sad

Edited to add......

I don't mean the actual site,I mean while you are on an item you are interested in and you want size and color it takes sooooo long   Smiley Sad  

for me anyway.........lol

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else have a ptoblem with how slow this site is to load????

Not really. Whether I'm on my laptop or my phone, it loads pretty quickly for me. The only issues I have are when the top sections load after the rest of the page and the page "jumps" down. That makes me click the wrong things sometimes. 

But aside from that, I don't notice this site taking longer to load than others.

I do agree about the AnyBody restocking issues, though! Bring me more petite joggers! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you about not being able to cancel an order that sits and processes for a week.  Also, I ordered a swim suit, exactly one hour later I wanted to change the size.  I couldn’t cancel, so I called customer service to see if they could cancel or just change the size for me.  They said no, once in processing they can’t do anything.  Really come on one hour.

Regular Contributor

I have a problem with the way this site loads in browsers, and I do have a fast internet connection. The segment loading seems to be scattershot, with links moving up and down until everything finally loads. I can't even count the number of times I've tapped on a link and been taken to the wrong page. And it seems to be getting worse lately, probably due to the larger graphics. If it gets too annoying, I'll usually reconsider whether or not I really need the product instead of simply impulse-buying it.

Also, that box at the top of the main page to get the Q app is totally unnecessary and adds to the page loading problem. It should be a simple link at the bottom of the page. If not, we should be given the option not to see it and a persistent cookie be created to ensure that. I already have the Q app on all my devices, so that app box is an annoyance. I complained about it last year and the nice mod here said that my complaint would be passed up the line, but it looks like the IT folks ignored it.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma,

The pages load fairly quickly on my current tablet, but before I got this tablet last December it took forever to load each page here!

I only use this site for the forums.

I use the much quicker, more agile QVC app to shop, make my purchases, check my account, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

Not really. Whether I'm on my laptop or my phone, it loads pretty quickly for me. The only issues I have are when the top sections load after the rest of the page and the page "jumps" down. That makes me click the wrong things sometimes. 

)

Yes!!!

I can't count the number of times I've clicked on something and the page jumping takes me somewhere else! And It Happens Over And Over!!!!!!!!!!
That's especially annoying when you're waiting longer than usual for each page to load.
Honored Contributor

While cancelling an order is not always possible these days, if you ordered the wrong size or color, etc., you can still edit the order, I believe.  (At least I hope that's still the case!!!)

Honored Contributor

@DeeDT wrote:

I agree with you about not being able to cancel an order that sits and processes for a week.  Also, I ordered a swim suit, exactly one hour later I wanted to change the size.  I couldn’t cancel, so I called customer service to see if they could cancel or just change the size for me.  They said no, once in processing they can’t do anything.  Really come on one hour.

@DeeDT- I think that's kind of crazy that customer service could not edit your order to the correct size - especially since you called one hour after placing the order!  Wow.

Esteemed Contributor

I had s teribkevtimevtgecladtvtwo days with loading. I have high speed internet and I did not have any problem with other sites. I also have the same issue as others with the page dropping down which causes you to hit the wrong thing.