Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone else have a problem with there Easy Pay Payments?

@kila

@kilawrote:

I am wondering if anyone else has a problem with there easy pay payments? I noticed I have some that say past due please pay now? But there is nothing wrong with my credit card infact I have recenlty made orders on it with qvc and they go through fine. So is there a glitch they are working on? I don't want to hit the pay now button and end up getting charged more then once. I called customer service on the phone yesterday and she said she wasn't sure. Any information on this?

Thanks

This happen to me last year. The Q card has no expire date.  The problem is on their end, but what a hasslebecauseno one in CS Knew what to do.  I transferred all my EP over to another CC.  Will not use the Q card unless force too, but not for long.  They mess up a lot.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Anyone else have a problem with there Easy Pay Payments?

YES!  Me too! I've been working with QVC to correct this without success!  I told them I'll just pay through my bank (I will not give QVC my checking account number).  ALL my Easypay payments for this month should arrive in 5 days.   I might just pay off the entire account next month just so I can get rid of QVC altogether and close my account with QVC.