Trusted Contributor

Anyone Else Have This Experience?

Let me begin by saying 😊I've never done drugs and I'm a rare social drinker, definitely Not last night 😉

Last night I accessed the QVC website. I think it was from clicking on a Facebook ad.  

What I got was a Totally different QVC website than I've ever seen, and when I tried I couldn't get it to come up again.  

Across the top of the screen, was a large window, that was QVC live.  At the very top there was a field that asked something like "what are you searching for"? 

I typed in Lug Scoop.  It brought up, in that large window, a live presentation, that again, stretched all the way across the top of the screen. If you clicked a picture 

option, it gave you a much larger and more detailed, picture of the item selected.  

If you clicked on shop, for instance, it brought up a screen of well organized icons, for all the categories. 

There were many options, to choose from, but, nowhere could I find an option to go to either forums or blogs, and I tried hard! 

I did go to guidelines, and it talked about forum rules, but, I sure couldn't see a way to access them. 

When I clicked out of the site, and then went back in, as I usually do, thru my browser, it was QVC, as usual?? 

I wonder, if I might have somehow accessed a test site, like a beta site! 

Anybody at all, had this happen? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Have This Experience?

NO but responses to emails to qvc are coming in this format🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂

BB3E9098-0F0A-4E20-9BF1-D7D7090D339E.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Have This Experience?

@SuhseK  what happened is when you clicked on the link and it brought you to the "live" show.  Yes it is a different format because you went through facebook and you were accessing QVC live.  It's differerent platform and yes there are somethings you can't access when on this platform.  You are not on the "main" website with all it's functions. Yes you are actually on QVC it's just more of a condensed/limited platform/format with the "live" show.  FB will run ads showing something and what happens is if you click it you will end up viewing the live show of that product.  That's all.  Nothing weird.  It's designed that way so you can view the product live. Smiley Happy