Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Changing QVC Spending Habits for the New Year?

I mainly purchase clothing and acessories...like handbags from QVC. Didn't buy a whole lot in 2021 and probably had more returns than in the past. Definitely cutting back even more now...for a number of reasons. But mostly because I have more clothes and stuff than I need and my employer has strongly indicated that we will not be returning to the office and working from home for a long time...perhaps permanently. 

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Super Contributor

I've decided not to watch or place orders until my EZ Pays and FlexPays can be paid off.

Super Contributor

i won't watch or place an order online until my ez pays and flex pays are paid off.

until my EZ Pays and FlexPays are paid off.

Esteemed Contributor

I would actually like to replace a few tops I bought a few years ago and can't find any order history on them, so I'm out of luck.  I haven't seen anything that is close to what I am looking for so my money will stay in my pocket for now.  I also would have, no doubt, purchased some Louis Del'Olio clothing if he were still on qvc.  

What I have found in the past year or two is that when I am interested in something, it is not available in my size.  Inventory must be low on items.

Trusted Contributor

QVC is sort of changing my buying from them.  I have had more than enough of ordering something and it being "in stock,", and then - what do you know?  When it's time to ship, it's going to be delayed.  I'm extremely tired of the inconsistent sizing for clothes.  More hosts annoy me than not.  It's just one thing after the other.  So, yes, my buying and watching is changing.  I won't be buying or watching as much as I have in the past.

Esteemed Contributor

My biggest change with the Q is buying skin care products. I've got enough unused skin care to open a store! I'm not going to stop buying though. Am just waiting for Good Genes to arrive. The difference is going to be returning them if they're oversold to the extent of lying. Good Genes bald faced promised noticeable differences in ten minutes. Now, I want to see (some not necessarily all promised) difference, or it's going back, and I'm not waiting for 30 days. 

I'm just a real push over for skin care and cosmetics. Eyeliners, I have hundreds....

Honored Contributor

My last purchase from Q was April 2020. There are a few things I'd like to have ordered but prices were ridiculously high. Almost everything can be found elsewhere for less, and usually with free shipping/returns.

Respected Contributor

I find I am waiting longer to decide purchase unless I have to buy  being the price changes in a presentation or end of the day or sell out. I have a saved list or wish list to go to later that is growing.  That way I can decide at a later time.  I also look for vendors on Q with free ship more often.

I admit I am spoiled with free shipping with so many on line stores. It doesn't take too much to reach their minimum. Shipping adds up and half the time dont need the item. Sorting out more needs and wants.

I find I am watching less live Q and that affects my purchasing. Continual posting here about why channels are  changed.

Regular Contributor

Absolutely NO MORE EZ PAYS!  I bought way too much stuff from QVC on EZ Pay last year and they are a nightmare to keep track of.  Some on the Q card, some out of my PayPal account and some out of my bank.  They all run off in March and from now on if I can't pay for it in full out of my bank acccount I won't buy it.  I've spent the last 3 months cleaning & purging stuff so my other goal is to STOP BUYING STUFF I don't need.  I never watch the Q but I browse the website and that's when I impulse buy so weaning myself off that habit.  Also stopped the TSV emails.  I don't make New Year's resolutions but when I finally decide to do something or make a change it's like I'm on a mission and nothing can stop me! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

No more easy pays for me.   

It's all 1 payment, or I don't need it.