Esteemed Contributor

Anybody tired of the same old products.....

As I was clicking in and out of the Q channel yesterday and today, I kept thinking...all I ever see are the same items that were sold last year, last month or two weeks ago!!!  The shows have become so boring; the same products are constantly being presented.  Not too many creative, new items being shown....

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anybody tired of the same old products.....

I agree, don't watch much, i just browse to see whats new.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. Hardly anything new.Boring!

Honored Contributor

I'm tired of all the all day beaty shows. How many beauty products can one person have?

Honored Contributor

I watched a little last night because I couldn't sleep.  Haven't watched at all today.  This is my pattern now.  I've given up having TV on QVC for a good part of the day.  

Honored Contributor

I  check the program guide and only tune in when there's some vendor on who I want to see.

Othersie . .. I tune into Soundscapes at Music Choice for background and do other stuff.

Honored Contributor

@corita 

Your so right....Just flipping through channels, or checking program guide, QVC's products seem to be more and more limited....and most of these products (non-clothing) can be found locally ...so not unique at all...

Maybe instead of two channels and paying all those hosts' salaries and production crews...perhaps they should consider ONE channel, less hosts, and concentrate on more new and unique products.....

I'm watching and buying a whole lot less....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Corita, totally agree with you.  New items are getting fewer and fewer, thus I am watching less and less.  Perhaps they just aren't selling and they are trying hard to get rid of old merchandise?  Don't know, but very very boring.  And not only same items, but same brands, over and over and over, with old merchandise.  We need many new brands and many new items QVC!!!!

Valued Contributor

Sorry, and P.S., one would think there are only a handful of cosmetic companies, shoe brands, handbag brands, home and garden decor, companies, ladies clothing companies, designer and non-designer jewelry brands, etc. in the country....Going back more and more to catalogs for new and stylish things.

Esteemed Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Sorry, and P.S., one would think there are only a handful of cosmetic companies, shoe brands, handbag brands, home and garden decor, companies, ladies clothing companies, designer and non-designer jewelry brands, etc. in the country....Going back more and more to catalogs for new and stylish things.

---------------

And now those same items are showing up on HSN too!!  Quite an overkill on the same brands and products! 

Even if HSN and QVC are under the same business umbrella, I still think offering/selling different items is a better way to go.  By offering different products from each other, each channel would attract more potential buyers.