Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody tired of the same old products.....

I do see many repeat items here.  After doing a serious bit of budgeting, I am cutting all qvc shopping, so I won't miss much if the same inventory is offered.  

Every once in a while, I see an item in last click or clearance that has been there for YEARS.

Valued Contributor

Corita, yep...

Contributor

I agree. The cooking shows are so repetitive I’ve been tuning out. 

Gadgets gadgets, and the sets of 3, who needs 3 knife sharpeners?

Honored Contributor

Not me, Take for example Josie Maran line. QVC has the best prices. Love! The line and though sold everywhere I am very happy knowing Qvc offers not only sales usually the latest new products. Seems to me, Checking new products list showing brands new to QVC is extensive. Why not, check for yourselves. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand.  When you go online and pull up....let's say, Denim & Co tops......you see a thousand of them.  Why do only the same ones show up on air?  It's the same w/all the categories.  They have a humongous inventory.

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I don't understand.  When you go online and pull up....let's say, Denim & Co tops......you see a thousand of them.  Why do only the same ones show up on air?  It's the same w/all the categories.  They have a humongous inventory.

they have 3 channels,and now two of them are mostly repeats of the main channel,reruns don't need that at all,weekends are the worst,vacumn cleaner, dooney bags, jose marin, or that no shampoo guy,enough please.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

As I was clicking in and out of the Q channel yesterday and today, I kept thinking...all I ever see are the same items that were sold last year, last month or two weeks ago!!!  The shows have become so boring; the same products are constantly being presented.  Not too many creative, new items being shown....

This is why I rarely watch Q anymore.  I think most of us could recite the spheels for products these days.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Patriot3That is so true.  They have so many new online and never see them on air.  They always show the same old thing and you would like with three different channels you would see the new on one of them.  It's very boring watching now.

Trusted Contributor

Do you remember the "QVC Sampler?"  That is what I feel like several shows are now.  Same old, same old - nothing special and certainly nothing new.  

Trusted Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

Do you remember the "QVC Sampler?"  That is what I feel like several shows are now.  Same old, same old - nothing special and certainly nothing new.  

@sashamatthews  I know. If corporate wanted to kill off QVC they couldn’t do it in a more effective way. It’s like a train wreck in slow motion. (Shaking my head)