Contributor

Anybody sick of QVC emails stating something is back in stock and it's not?

I get emails from the Q- around once a week- maybe more. They all say- somthing that I like is back in stock. When I click on the link, even if it's within 5 minutes of the email hitting my box, the item is mostly sold out or on waitlist. Why do they tease us like this? It drives me crazy!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody sick of QVC emails stating something is back in stock and it's not?

YES! And, those items are not anything I've ever been interested in. What's with that nonsense?? Big DELETE on each email from QVC anymore. Every email is annoying gimmicks to sell more junk. SMH.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

No, but at least I have purchased something from QVC in the last year.  I am annoyed with the companies I have unsubcribed from that keep trying -  I only unsubscribe from chains I have quit buying from.

Respected Contributor

Yes!  I get many emails that state something you love is back.  I don't even open the email or read it.  It gets deleted.  They are annoying.

Honored Contributor

I get them all the time, even though I edited my preferences to omit these.  And sometimes they're not even for anything I was interested in.  It seems, if you so much as look at something, you're "interested" in it.

I think they're overdoing it with these.  If it's something I'm really interested in, I have it in my wishlist and am quite capable of keeping an eye on it.

Honored Contributor

@Deelovesqvc21 

I also get “you looked. We dropped the price” emails that tell me the price of something I purchased recently is supposed to be lower but the price they list is what I payed and the current price is higher. 

They have no no clue what they are doing. I’m certain the goal is not to drive customers away.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am totally sick of getting those emails and wish they would stop.  I get them for things that I have already purchased, not for things that were out of stock but are now back in stock.  Also, with other companies, if I just go to their website and look at something but not order, I receive an email asking if I forgot something and to complete my cart. Drives me crazy that I can't just go look at a website for something. 

Honored Contributor

I just delete the e-mail without opening it.

Honored Contributor

You must have somehow signed up for these notifications as I've never gotten one from QVC.

On the other hand, I bet I've gotten 50 on a certain pair of earrings on Zulily, which of course I'm no longer interested in.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Aren't you all unsubscribing???