Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody know what the big surprise is on Sunday!

Don’t even think $10 coupon is that big a deal when over half may cover shipping depending on the purchase. Agree it would be better then nothing.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Don’t even think $10 coupon is that big a deal when over half may cover shipping depending on the purchase. Agree it would be better then nothing.

Called customer service and they did not know anything about it.  Anyone have any luck?  May try messaging Mary Beth on Facebook and see if she has heard. 

Trusted Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Jeletta wrote:

Agree, I don't want to pay on something for 6 mths. I wish they'd let you choose the EP amounts at checkout (like HSN). Two or three months is nice. Getting free SH saves a TON of money.

You know you can pay it off at anytime. So I don't understand how it is a problem.

I took @Jeletta to mean that additional easy pays weren't a big deal for her. That she would prefer free shipping as the deal. I would too  😊

KJPA
Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Jeletta wrote:

Agree, I don't want to pay on something for 6 mths. I wish they'd let you choose the EP amounts at checkout (like HSN). Two or three months is nice. Getting free SH saves a TON of money.

You know you can pay it off at anytime. So I don't understand how it is a problem.

I find it simple also. it's easy enough to pay all the installments and flexible too. You can even pay just a few at a time. I often use easy pay, and when the item arrives, and I know it's a keeper, I go to my account and pay the item off.

@SunValley  @elated  - I agree with you all.  I always use EP so if I have to return something, I don't worry about how long it takes to get my refund.  The refund is so small, it could takes months and it wouldn't bother me.  I've seen too many posts about folks waiting for refunds.  As @SunValley said, if it's a keeper, pay the EP off!  So simple.  I don't understand why posters complain about EP???

It isn't really a "problem" and I rarely mention or complain about it, but one of the reasons I got a Q Card was the promise of always having THREE Easy Pays as an option—it's even in the contract documentation. But for the past several months, QVC has been pushing special sales with six Easy Pays for all Q Card members as a "bonus," and the three Easy Pays are not offered when that happens. Even though I often pay full price for items because I don't typically buy really high-priced things here, at times, it would be nice to have a lower number of Easy Pays available. Case in point: The Heartland Fresh TSV that is delivered every 90 days. That item is slightly higher in price, so it would be great to get three EPs, but it is NOT great to get six EPs that result in double monthly payments on auto-delivery.

And yes, of course I can go in and pay off a purchase early, but the promised three Easy Pays would help to avoid that extra step altogether. Again, this isn't really a "problem," but it is an unnecessary annoyance.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This may just be a coincidence, but I noticed that all three Temp-tations items scheduled to be presented during ITKWD tomorrow have free shipping and handling—so maybe there's a chance that tomorrow's surprise will be free shipping after all!

ETA: I just checked the preview lineup for the ITKWD show on Sunday, and ALL of the items are listed with free shipping, including the Traeger grill TSV. So no promises, but it's definitely promising... Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I saw a pop up that said free shipping tomorrow during ITKWD.  I assume all day tomorrow will be free shipping

Respected Contributor

@ShopperL wrote:

I saw a pop up that said free shipping tomorrow during ITKWD.  I assume all day tomorrow will be free shipping

will it apply to all items or just the selected on air items presented ?  Where is a moderator ? surely somone must know ?   

Honored Contributor

Perhaps the moderators aren't supposed to tell even if they do know.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  Great detective work! Sounds like a day of retail therapy tomorrow.😁😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @SandySparkles! Now that we've passed midnight ET, it looks like we aren't getting free shipping all day, but hopefully it will be available for long enough to take advantage of some great deals.  Smiley Happy