Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody know what the big surprise is on Sunday!

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

@Jeletta wrote:

Agree, I don't want to pay on something for 6 mths. I wish they'd let you choose the EP amounts at checkout (like HSN). Two or three months is nice. Getting free SH saves a TON of money.

You know you can pay it off at anytime. So I don't understand how it is a problem.

I find it simple also. it's easy enough to pay all the installments and flexible too. You can even pay just a few at a time. I often use easy pay, and when the item arrives, and I know it's a keeper, I go to my account and pay the item off.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The return of Bob Bowersox and "In The Kitchen With Bob", with special appearances by Steve Bryant and Ron Popeil ("But wait, there's even more")!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it will be 7 easy pays instead of 6????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SunValley wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Jeletta wrote:

Agree, I don't want to pay on something for 6 mths. I wish they'd let you choose the EP amounts at checkout (like HSN). Two or three months is nice. Getting free SH saves a TON of money.

You know you can pay it off at anytime. So I don't understand how it is a problem.

I find it simple also. it's easy enough to pay all the installments and flexible too. You can even pay just a few at a time. I often use easy pay, and when the item arrives, and I know it's a keeper, I go to my account and pay the item off.

@SunValley  @elated  - I agree with you all.  I always use EP so if I have to return something, I don't worry about how long it takes to get my refund.  The refund is so small, it could takes months and it wouldn't bother me.  I've seen too many posts about folks waiting for refunds.  As @SunValley said, if it's a keeper, pay the EP off!  So simple.  I don't understand why posters complain about EP???

Respected Contributor

Maybe 7 easy payments instead of 6.  The way Q does things, that makes sense to me.  

Valued Contributor

10.00 coupon

Super Contributor

If it's free s&h the prices go up. Pay attention to what a sale price is today as Leah said sale ends today. So no sale price tomorrow but free s&h, no bargain. They know how to work it. It's been that way in the past. Agree the prices are climbing. Doesn't compare to brick and mortar stores. Sure, Loft, Chico's, Ann Taylor, and J Jill have prices similar to the Q,but you know that at least 1-2 weeks a month they will have 40%, or 50% off so their 99.00 jeans/pants come down to 49.00. QVC is more expensive. Sometimes there's free S&H at other places. I could be wrong.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@colover wrote:

If it's free s&h the prices go up. Pay attention to what a sale price is today as Leah said sale ends today. So no sale price tomorrow but free s&h, no bargain. They know how to work it. It's been that way in the past. Agree the prices are climbing. Doesn't compare to brick and mortar stores. Sure, Loft, Chico's, Ann Taylor, and J Jill have prices similar to the Q,but you know that at least 1-2 weeks a month they will have 40%, or 50% off so their 99.00 jeans/pants come down to is49.00. QVC is more expensive. Sometimes there's free S&H at other places. I could be wrong.

I received an email from Loft getting 70% one full price item and the rest is 50%.  Now that is a good sale.

Respected Contributor

I wish they would have 25% off all day.