Esteemed Contributor

I received an email today from QVC in regards to a presale of an upcoming TSV for Anybody Loungwear Jogger Pants, has anybody purchased this brand, and if you have what are your feelings?

Esteemed Contributor

My experience with the AnyBody hacci fabric items was disappointing. That particular fabric drooped and pilled much too quickly for me.  Perhaps this may not be the case with the more substantial french terry and other fabrics.

Honored Contributor

I have their coffee first t-shirt, I don't know if it's hacci fabric, but it is not holding up. The neckline is all puckered and starting to fray and it's starting to pill. On a positive note, I do love love the softness of it.

Respected Contributor

I didn't even consider these after I saw that the inseam on the missy sizes is only 26-1/2".  That is so short especially for jogger pants.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Esteemed Contributor

I received that same e-mail...I read all the reviews...many seem to like them a lot...but those that don't....really really don't....

I can't see much difference from the jogger pants to sweatpants...other then the cost...

They come in regular and petite...in case anyone wants to know...only four colors...black..gray...taupe and navy...$22.00...

Respected Contributor
When this line was carried by a several years ago I purchased several pairs of their yoga style crop/capri pants. I really like them and still have many pairs. I don't remember if they carried other then pants back then. For me, the pants I own are strictly for e recuse or around the house. Like a lot of Q clothing, the fabric may be different now.
Respected Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

I didn't even consider these after I saw that the inseam on the missy sizes is only 26-1/2".  That is so short especially for jogger pants.

While I'm not interested in this product or brand, I think that when it's a TSV, it should be offered in ALL sizes, which would include tall lengths.

New Contributor

I purchased the jogger pants.  I am now not sure if these should only be worn as loungewear in the house or if you could get away with wearing them out.  ALso,  they fit fine (I got petite and I am only 5ft),  but do you have to only wear something tucked in with them?  I never do that (belly bulge). I just wonder if tops not tucked in will look funny.  Advice from anyone that wears these is very welcome.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the TSV and am sending back!!  Like the soft fabric, but hated the look!!  Really looked like harem pants on me.  And they were short...just not a good fit!  Might try the regular style pants later...